Monday, July 18, 2011

So I am still working on the boats. And its still great fun. I finally got my first day off today!! WOO WOO! Finally! I really needed it. Ive been working staight from the 30th of June. So its nice to relax for a bit. We were doing 3 trips a week so pretty much we would pick people up on monday at 2 till Wednesday at 1, drop them off and pick up a new group on Wednesday at 2 and drop off on Friday at 1. Pick up Saturday at 2 and drop off Monday at 1 and start all over again. So I literally got one night off a week. So really really long days (usually from 6am till 9pm). But its crazy how many amazing people I have met. Although you do get the rude drunks, but I guess its all part of the whole experience. Last night we celebrated one of the girls birthdays from Airlie that I've met through Glen (the deck hand). Really nice girl. We went to her place and made cocktails with Watermelon, orange juice, lime, ice and vodka. Really yummy. The weather here is amazing at the moment. Had a bit of clouds for a couple days but back to blue skys now. Other then the trips havent been doing much else. Filippa left to go travel on her own. So its just Cecilia and myself now, with my Kelly coming to visit me soon! Talked to her on Skype this morning for about an hour. Can't believe she is actually coming. Its crazy. I'm going to have heapd of fun with her. Can't wait. But my time is up on the internet. Update you soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment