Friday, July 1, 2011

So I've been staying at the resort for about a week and a half now. And a couple days ago I found out that I'm going to be the host on the sailing boat that does the sailing trips to White Haven beach/ snorkeling... ect. So I just finished my first trip yesterday. And it was so much fun. Not the best weatehr but it didnt even matter. Saw so many things and had heaps of fun with all the people on the boat. I have another trip im leaving for in about an hour. So pretty much the trip is a 3 day 2 night excursion. We leave at about 2pm on the first day and sail over to the island. I take them for a bush walk then we eat dinner then do some drinking games and so forth. Kareoke has been really popular. On the second day we sail to White Haven beach, eat some luch then sail to Glen and Simons (the boat crew) secret snorkeling spot. Then head back to the resort. On the third day we sail out to do some more snorkeling then drop them back off in Airlie beach. Its pretty much the sickess job someone can have! And I get paid for it.  AHAH Bonus! Being on the boat is sick. I pretty much pull on ropes when they tell me to, They let me drive when they are busy, I keep people entertained, clean here and there, make some lunch, and enjoy the trip. Im having so much fun its unbelievable. Last night I stayed in Airlie beach to celebrate Canada day! And man was it fun. There was a bar where the owners are Canadian so they had a big party there. I still have "I am canadian" writen on my legs and it wont come off. So many Canadians. Its cool that even half way across the world we still get together and celebrate for our country. Hopefully everyone else had an amazing time! But I must go and catch my boat back to the island! I love everyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment